Sunday, July 14, 2013

My Modified Plans for Blogging

My Modified Plans for Blogging

I have now been blogging a little over two months, having started on May 4 of this year.  During that period I have posted a blog almost every day.  When I started I was hopeful that I might make it every other day or so.  As I review the past couple months I have come to the realization that this takes a lot of time, even doing a single short article, which is mostly what I have done.  It takes time to research the topic, make the screen shots for graphics and then writing the article.  Actually, the writing is the easiest and often the least time consuming.

I have decided to post on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.  Obviously, vacations and other events might dictate modifications to that schedule from time to time; but that is my goal.  I hope to focus on family related topics on Tuesdays and Fridays and on genealogy web sites, programs and organizations on the other two days.  As they occur, I will continue to include announcements of genealogical significance that I think are of importance to my readers.    

I have also changed the appearance of my blog.  If you have any comments, positive or otherwise, about the new appearance; please let me know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment